[Asterisk-Users] Newbie here. Tips on setting up 100 phones wanted.

Wiley Siler wsiler at education2020.com
Fri May 27 10:28:22 MST 2005

I thought he meant that as well but I hope that what will occur is that
there is DSL somewhere already that can be utilized.
That conflicts with the 'old town PBX' scenario as well though.

So, assuming there is DSL already, that even makes you wonder why bother
if a phone line already exists and local calling is free?

I think we need more details on this one.