[Asterisk-Users] Newbie here. Tips on setting up 100 phones wanted.

brandt Milczewski motobrandtlists at gmail.com
Fri May 27 10:00:27 MST 2005

I'm looking at setting up Asterisk for a completely IP environment.
All intercompany calls.

I work for a ski area. I currently use a 3Com Superstack for in our
office. And an old small town phone system for up at the mountain. The
phone system is dying and I'm hoping to bring IP to replace the old
phones. It will be about 100 phones at about 20 locations all within
about 4 miles of each other.

I'm looking for tips on the types of phones to look at. Cost is
secondary only to reliabity. Any tips?

TIA,
-brandt