[Asterisk-Users] Unable to create channel of type 'Zap' with zaphfc driver

Aitor kno at ya.com
Fri May 27 07:56:19 MST 2005

I new in asterisk world so, please, forgive me if I say something stupid.
At least, and after a lot of tryes, the isdn card seems to be registered:
[chan_zap.so] => (Zapata Telephony w/PRI)
  == Parsing '/etc/asterisk/zapata.conf': Found
    -- Registered channel 1, PRI Signalling signalling
    -- Registered channel 2, PRI Signalling signalling
    -- Automatically generated pseudo channel
  == Starting D-Channel on span 1
And some info about channels:
*CLI> zap show channels
   Chan Extension  Context         Language   MusicOnHold
 pseudo            default
      1            default
      2            default
*CLI> zap show channel 1
Channel: 1
File Descriptor: 21
Span: 1
Extension:
Dialing: no
Context: default
Caller ID string:
Destroy: 0
InAlarm: 1
Signalling Type: PRI Signalling
Owner: <None>
Real: <None>
Callwait: <None>
Threeway: <None>
Confno: -1
Propagated Conference: -1
Real in conference: 0
DSP: no
Relax DTMF: no
Dialing/CallwaitCAS: 0/0
Default law: alaw
Fax Handled: no
Pulse phone: no
Echo Cancellation: 128 taps, currently OFF
PRI Flags:
PRI Logical Span: Implicit
Actual Hookstate: Onhook

I'm making this test in extensions.conf
	exten => 203,1,Dial,Zap/g1/onetelephonnumber
But asterisk always says:
	Unable to create channel of type 'Zap'
What I'm doing wrongly?
Thanks