[Asterisk-Users] VoiPSupply Dot Com

Karl J. Vesterling kjv at ken-ton.com
Fri May 27 05:15:50 MST 2005

See below...

At 07:29 PM 5/26/2005, you wrote:
>>It's not the licenses, that's like 10% of the problem.  One can always
>>buy licenses...  But the 16 man hours I wasted waiting for the
>>across-town overnight shipment vastly outweighed the cost of the licenses.
>
>To mitigate risk, why didn't you ask to pick up the product in person?

It's cheaper to pay the $85.00 to send the equipment than it is to pull
someone off the assembly line at KTE to act as the gopher.

>>The main gripe is:
>>It's the fact that the next-day delivery for across town was two days late.
>>Add to that the fact that it was shipped to the Bill-To address and not
>>the Ship-To address.
>>Thereby causing me to bill out 16 hours of my time (which isn't cheap),
>>for sitting on my hands.
>>
>>THAT IS THE PROBLEM!
>
>I don't have any feelings about Voipsupply.com one way or another, but
>you're really beating a dead horse here about something that should be
>common sense. Like Ronald Reagan said about the Soviets: "Trust But
>Verify." Translation: get a tracking confirmation number before you travel
>and waste your valuable time next time. Sh*t happens with shipping no
>matter how diligent the supplier is.

Yup...  Had that...  Got the tracking number when I got on the flight, but
it didn't scan in until Thursday AM.

>&nbsp;&nbsp; <a
>href="http://lists.digium.com/mailman/listinfo/asterisk-users"

Best Regards,
Karl J. Vesterling
E-Mail: kjv at ken-ton.com

----------
Telephone:
Washington DC: (202) 448-3009 Extension 0
Annapolis MD: (240) 524-6706 Extension 0
Bethesda MD: (301) 576-3014 Extension 0
Niagara Falls NY: (716) 286-9175 Extension 0
Buffalo NY: (716) 608-1121 Extension 0

Yahoo Messenger: karl_vesterling
ICQ: 1548052
AOL Instant Messenger: n2vqm