[Asterisk-Users] SIP SoftPhone for debuging

barney barney at spirit.bentel.sk
Fri May 27 02:08:18 MST 2005

Hi,

I`m looking for SIP SoftPhone for debuging some situations in my SIP VoIP network.

Requirements:
- it mustn`t be registered with any registrar/proxy/anything
- it must be able to send INVITE msgs without registration, so it must accept characters  @ and .
- it must be able to receive responses from called UAs (if they send some of course)
- win32 platform

Is it possible ? I tried X-Lite, but i`m not able to send invite messages without registration to registrar and i`m also not able to call other character than digits.

Thanks for pointing me to the right direction.

-b