[Asterisk-Users] What does Asterisk need in the way of a GUI?

Mitchel Constantin mitcheloc at gmail.com
Thu May 26 18:34:29 MST 2005

We've collaborated, and are going to work on an advanced GUI client
with a web interface to compliment it, it will be an all in one type
of system.

I would really appreciate feature requests on what you would like in a
windows/linux form client. Please be creative =). We already have a
very feature rich list planned!

Thank you,
Mitchel