[Asterisk-Users] Dial to Ineen

Ronald Wiplinger ronald at elmit.com
Thu May 26 17:45:43 MST 2005

Colin Anderson wrote:

>This looks pretty interesting:
>
>www.ineen.com
>
>Rebranded Eyebeam softphone.
>
>You can call an ineen user with this in your dialplan:
>
>exten => _5.,1,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN:1}@ineen.com)

I tried that, but it gave me
    -- Executing Dial("SIP/615-811a", "SIP/2000068 at ineen.com|60|tr") in
new stack
    -- Called 2000068 at ineen.com
    -- Got SIP response 488 "Not Acceptable Here" back from 64.34.98.148
  == No one is available to answer at this time (1:0/0/0)
May 27 08:43:09 NOTICE[9733]: rtp.c:453 ast_rtp_read: RTP: Received
packet with bad UDP checksum
    -- Timeout on SIP/615-811a

Any ideas?

bye