[Asterisk-Users] TDM400P vs SIP3000 x2

Brian Roy mister.roy at gmail.com
Thu May 26 15:19:05 MST 2005

On 5/26/05, Andres Paglayan <andres at paglayan.com> wrote:

> I am about to start building my first ever * production server and would
> be nice to have some input from the list.

My personal vote would be for the Sipura's.

Pro's -

It would make failing over to standby box much easier.
You could run a small 1u box and not have to worry about PCI requirements.
Lightens the load (especially interrupts) on the * box
PSTN doesn't have to be located by the * box, just by an ethernet port

I think if you poll the archives, you would find problems with both of
them. I run a SPA3k and have had no problems with it at all.

Just my .02

-Chuji