[Asterisk-Users] new cisco ip video phone?

Dean Collins Dean at collins.net.pr
Thu May 26 13:12:12 MST 2005

I currently am offering a $3,000 bounty for multiparty video
conferencing on asterisk, there have been 4 people contact me but only 1
of them is actually doing any work on this to my knowledge.

The nearest alternative that I can recommend is smilingtiger, it costs
about 10,000 for up to 10 seats and 36,000 unlimited.

Let me know if you have the budget for it and I'll email you some info
on it.

Cheers,
Dean

Lethol