[Asterisk-Users] new cisco ip video phone?

Colin Anderson ColinA at landmarkmasterbuilder.com
Thu May 26 12:12:12 MST 2005

I noticed several obviously fake screens on '24' and passing reference in
the script to "intrusion detection systems" by Cloe, all with the Cisco logo
featured prominently; this is undoubtedly product placement payola. I
suppose it's possible that Cisco is deploying some preproduction sets to the
'24' set to build some hype in the '24' demographic, but occam's razor
suggests that this is just some cisco phone shells with a standard LCD
inside slaved to played back video or a videocamera at the other end, or
maybe even inserted digitally post-production.

I'd like to hear if anyone on the list has tried the Dlink EyeBeam thingy.
At least, *that's* a product that is shipping.