[Asterisk-Users] new cisco ip video phone?

Lex Lethol lethol at gmail.com
Thu May 26 11:39:47 MST 2005

Hey all,

I took some screenshots of the video feed...  If you look closely at
the upper right part of the 'phone' it says Cisco IP Phone and barely
a 7xxx something.  It may be a fake just for showing cisco capable of
doing IP telephony but who knows.. decide for yourself ;)

http://lethol.com/blog/ciscoIP.jpg
http://lethol.com/blog/ciscoIP2.jpg
http://lethol.com/blog/ciscoIP3.jpg
http://lethol.com/blog/ciscoIP4.jpg