[Asterisk-Users] How do I know that my machine will support APIC?

David Cook dbc_asterisk at advan.ca
Thu May 26 09:13:12 MST 2005

Regarding the SMP and interrupt issues. I know my machine is not running
APIC now, but how do I determine if it is capable?

Can I find out from the running system or is this something I need to
know from the mfg?

Currently the X100P shares IRQ with the secondary SCSI (yeah, go ahead
and laugh). The box is a Dell PowerEdge 1400SC. Apparently the "SC"
means Simplified Configuration and limits options on IRQ's among other
things.

dbc.
--
David Cook