[Asterisk-Users] Size of extensions.conf

Carlton O'Riley carlton at oriley.net
Thu May 26 07:21:06 MST 2005

I noticed that if you have a line like ;--------- in your extensions.conf it
will stop parsing there.  Make sure you're not using something with dashes
in it to format comment blocks neatly.  I just changed all of those to
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; instead.  Check if you can find where the file stops
parsing.  It should be in reverse order, therefore what is at the top of
show dialplan is the last recognized context.