[Asterisk-Users] chan_misdn problem

me me alkabius at yahoo.es
Thu May 26 04:18:05 MST 2005

I've installed asterisk 1.0.7 with linux kernel 2.6.3
(patched for mISDN).

I Compile mISDNuser and loaded de modules (hfcmulti,
mISDNdsp) for my BN8S0 beronet card.

I have installed chan_misdn-beta-0.0.3rc4 with no
problems.

I have configured my misdn.conf as follows:

[general]
context=default
language=de
debug=0
immediate=no
hold_allowed=yes

[octoBRI]
ports=1,8,2,7,3,6,4,5
context=incoming
msns=*

when I start asterisk with asterisk -vvvvvvvvvvvc I
get the following message and then asterisk dies:

[chan_misdn.so] => (Channel driver for mISDN Support
(Bri/Pri))
  == Parsing '/etc/asterisk/misdn.conf': Found
  == Registered channel type 'mISDN' (This driver
enables the asterisk to use hardware which is
supported by the new )
cannot request MGR_NEWENTITY from mISDN: Success
Ouch ... error while writing audio data: : Broken pipe
Warning, flexible rate not heavily tested!

Can anyone help me??

Thanks.