[Asterisk-Users] chan_capi with an AVM C4 connected to 4 BRI-lines in PTP-Mode

Christian Wengel wengel at coxorange.net
Thu May 26 00:54:59 MST 2005

Hi!

I'm goining to connect an AVM C4 to 4 BRI-lines in PTP-Mode, all
BRI-lines will have the same number (1234-XX for example).
I don't know if this is possible and I can't test it, because I don't
have these lines yet.
Is anybody out there, running such a configuration? I'm looking for some
example configs. Especially I want to know how it is possible, to let
asterisk dynamically choose an S0 for outbound dialing. Is there a way
similiar to the way of putting some ZAP channels in one group and then
use Dial(ZAP/g1/123456789)? Further I want to use HylaFax to send and
receive faxes on a fixed number (1234-12 for example). Actually I use
incoming=* in capi.conf for PTP-Mode. How can I exclude the fixed
fax-number, so that only HylaFax answers this number?

Greets,

Christian