[Asterisk-Users] VoiPSupply Dot Com

Gregory Wiktor - ADCom Corp. gw at adcomcorp.com
Wed May 25 23:20:47 MST 2005

I agree that voipsupply is great!  Now can we end this thread?  So they
had phone problems, so what.  As for the license issues, that is not
their problem.  If cisco is a pain about licenses it's cisco's issue.
Sometimes I have secretaries that just fail to show up.  I think we can
live with it and admit that voipsupply is a decent reseller.   I have
seen some ship delays, but in reality they are a business and want to
make customers happy.

How often has there been an open source project with real companies
involved in support and sales?  I cannot recall any that survived the
dot com boom.

If you look at some of the voip service companies out there reselling
termination, you will find that voipsupply is on a much better track.
They are running their operation like a professional catalog company.  I
forsee they will be around for a long time.

Just my 2 cents.

Greg