[Asterisk-Users] new cisco ip video phone?

Lex Lethol lethol at gmail.com
Wed May 25 23:01:57 MST 2005

Hi,

Just finished watching the season finale of '24' the TV series.
Throughout the series they have been showcasing Cisco hardware
especially Cisco IP phones (7970's).

On the last episode or two they showed what seemed to me a new cisco
IP video phone.  It stands just as a 12" lcd screen with the cisco
branding/logo and letters just as the 79xx series.

I wonder if this is a new cisco model thats ready to roll out.  It
looks great, but then again, I doubt they will support SIP on it (at
least on release)

Anyone else know anything on this?

Lethol