[Asterisk-Users] Polycom IP501

Scott Herrick scott at angvall.com
Wed May 25 19:34:33 MST 2005

I have several of the IP-500's and will be getting the 501's in the future.

If anyone out there has a 501 in production, please check the Status
value in the "SIP SHOW PEERS" command.  My polycoms are all over 95 ms
even on a LAN!

I'm hoping they did a little more than just add flash and https/sftp.

Thanks
Scott