[Asterisk-Users] MeetMe Announce User feature

Jeffrey Starin jeffs at speakeasy.net
Wed May 25 17:18:36 MST 2005

I have MeetMe working fine except I have a little confusion over the "i"
option.  Is that supposed to allow for announcing to the conference the
recorded name of the individual who is entering the conference?

If so, it's not working in my verions of Asterisk HEAD.  I  am using
ztdummy because I have no digium stuff onboard.

Everything else works fine.

Is there some trick to getting the announcement of the name of the user
to be broadcast to all other conferencees?

Thanks,

B.