New tutorial for interrupt problems with zaptel hardware, was: Re: [Asterisk-Users] Asterisk's MultiProcessor Ability

Zoa zoachien at securax.org
Wed May 25 14:31:13 MST 2005

About those IRQ request issues, i wrote something about that today.

http://www.asteriskguru.com/tutorials/pci_irq_apic_tdm_ticks_te410p_te405p_noise.html

Some part in there also mentions assigning an irq to a different cpu.
This should help with people with interrupt issues (or multiple zaptel
cards in one machine).

If it helps for someone, let me know, if it doesnt, let me know too.

Zoa.