[Asterisk-Users] What does Asterisk need in the way of a GUI?

Dean Collins Dean at collins.net.pr
Wed May 25 13:41:28 MST 2005

Mitchel,
It needs a better conference manger call control system. (Indosoft have
a great layout but they haven't released it to the asterisk user
community).

Something using dtmf tones to perform various functions (record, mute,
unmute, kick, polling, vote etc etc)

Some suggestions have been posted before, if this is something you are
interested in let me know.

You should also check out an email I'm going to post in 30 minutes
called Google Gas.

Cheers,
Dean