[Asterisk-Users] Re: how to dial extension with menu

Jon Gabrielson jon at directfreight.com
Wed May 25 10:05:22 MST 2005

I always use just Dial(Sip/2000,20)
and it has always worked just fine for me.
The below example is not only unneccessary, but is broken.
In the below example, it will dial the sip device until it is answered
or a busy is received and then it will ring for 20 seconds for no
reason before hanging up.  I doubt this is the desired behavior.

Jon.