[Asterisk-Users] Nortel i2004 firmware upgrade.

markr at 1340mag.com markr at 1340mag.com
Wed May 25 10:13:03 MST 2005

I've been trying to look up information on upgrading firmware on a nortel
i2004 ip phone.  I have this phone leftover from a trial, and it's
supposed to be upgradable to current firmwares.  Since I also run a DMS I
was able to login to nortel's site and get all the firmware files, but All
the NTP's regarding firmware upgrading these are how to tell you BCM to
send the file to it.  I'm trying to use this with asterisk, and was
wondering if any of you reading would have information like that.

Mark