[Asterisk-Users] CRM integration (was RE: CallerID)

Michiel van Baak michiel at vanbaak.info
Wed May 25 09:09:52 MST 2005

On 11:12, Wed 25 May 05, mattf wrote:
> The method we use for web popups on incoming calls in the astGUIclient
> client app that we are working on for release next week is to use
> AJAX(Javascript + XMLHTTPRequest) It works in Firefox and IE5+ and doesn't
> require any META refreshes. We've been using this internally for the last
> month and it works great.
>
> MATT---

The example scripts I posted in the first thread use
xhttprequest as well. I did not use AJAX but coded it
myself. Works like a charm here too without the annoying
"click" sounds IE gives you in the default install.
I'm going to work things out and provide some cleaner
scripts together with Anton (See first thread about this).
Will keep you all updated on the progress.