[Asterisk-Users] LiveVoip does not like customers anymore, ....

Ronald Wiplinger ronald at elmit.com
Wed May 25 07:59:14 MST 2005

> You have been replied to - we do not use digital certs, we do not
> reply when you have some sort of Spam blocker. This time I am
> responding even though that is not policy.

It seems it is their policy not to answer.
FYI info I tried to get an account with them a week ago. I did not get
any information how to setup, just that they cashed my credit card.
Several calls to them put me just on hold "Our phone lines are REALLY
busy"  --- What a BS !!!

> a. You are NOT a LiveVoip customer.
> b. We declined your credit card , no charge was ever made.
> c. Never threaten this company - we will not tolerate it.
> d. Do not re-apply for service we do not want your business.
>
> LiveVoip LLC

Unfortunately I heard here on the list, that their service is so bad
AFTER I had applied, ...

I just want to share it with you, don't apply, they REALLY do not want
your business!!!

bye

Ronald