[Asterisk-Users] rxfax(spandsp-0.0.2pre18) and HT488

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Wed May 25 08:09:02 MST 2005

On May 25, 2005 10:02 am, Steve Underwood wrote:
> So let me get his clear. If I don't document things I am in the wrong,
> whereas if I do document them I am in the wrong. Is that it?

No no; I have to admit that I took the foip page as a background on faxing and
that leads into why faxing over the internet doesn't work so hot.  It's very
very interesting (to me) but yes, it does seem primarily as a primer on how
faxing technology interacts with the phone system and why it doesn't work so
hot over IP.

-A.