[Asterisk-Users] snom mass deployment (probably off topic)

Kib Eki kibeki at gmx.net
Wed May 25 07:50:12 MST 2005

David,

this is my config via  DHCP:

67: Startupserver    webserver.mydomain.com
66: Startup file        snomstartup.cfg

File snomstartup.cfg
setting_server:
http://webserver.mydomain.com/snom/conf/snomcfg.php?MAC={mac}
subscribe_config: on

File snomcfg.php
<?php
        $filename = '/var/www/html/snom/conf/snom360.php';
        readfile(htmlspecialchars($filename));
        $filename = '/var/www/html/snom/conf/snom-'.$MAC.'.cfg';
        readfile(htmlspecialchars($filename));
?>

Kib