[Asterisk-Users] Guest

Anton Krall akrall-lists at intruder.com.mx
Wed May 25 06:43:59 MST 2005

No luck so far but I still think you need to define [guest] or something on
sip.conf

For example, Steven Sokol has its own extension configured into every copy
of iaxphone... How does iaxphone connect to his asterisk with the need of a
user? Or does I have a user hardcoded into the app and multiple people can
use that username?