[Asterisk-Users] PHP/AGI Problem

Jon Farmer viperdude_uk at yahoo.co.uk
Wed May 25 06:09:06 MST 2005

--- Alex Barnes <abarnes at ubiquitysoftware.com> wrote:

> Although this isnt a substitute for a correctly
> terminating script,
> I would have thought that the PHP 'maximum script
> execution time'
> variable would kick-in
> and kill the script eventually.

Well I have already tried that I have the first line
of the script saying set_time_limit(30); but it
doesn't terminate the script.

I have also tested detecting the channel_status and
that doesn't seem to work either.

This leads me to believe that the script is not
running anymore but just held in limbo doing nothing
except taking up resource. I would imagine that the
scenario where the caller hangs up before the end of a
AGI script is common so am I missing something or is
the behaviour of my script normal?

Regards

Jon