[Asterisk-Users] PHP/AGI Problem

Benjamin West bewest at gmail.com
Wed May 25 05:59:31 MST 2005

A quick hack would be to do something like
exten => h, 1, system("kill the php")
of course this would knock out all the calls in progress using php.

Perhaps in the hangup extension you could send a message to your php
script that would end it's blocking.  I don't suppose SendDTMF would
send to the php :-/  However,  in any event, remember that the php
script should timeout eventually...