[Asterisk-Users] CTI

Alex Vishnev avishnev at optonline.net
Wed May 25 05:40:26 MST 2005

You may also want to check the following link
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-MSN%20PHP. This is work in progress, but I
think it may help you. it is based on IM messaging protocol to/from MSN
Messenger. I don't believe there is a redirect to hard phones, but I think
that could be part of command dictionary.

HTH
Alex