[Asterisk-Users] PHP/AGI Problem

Alex Barnes abarnes at ubiquitysoftware.com
Wed May 25 05:33:18 MST 2005

Although this isnt a substitute for a correctly terminating script,
I would have thought that the PHP 'maximum script execution time'
variable would kick-in
and kill the script eventually.

Maybe try setting the execution time to something quite low to test.

Might work if you don't get any joy elsewhere.

alex

Information contained in this e-mail and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee only, and may contain confidential information of Ubiquity Software Corporation.  All unauthorized use, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the addressee, please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this email.  Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing signed by an officer of Ubiquity Software Corporation, nothing in this communication shall be deemed to be legally binding.  Thank you.