[Asterisk-Users] C files of Asterisk

Ronald Wiplinger ronald at elmit.com
Wed May 25 03:27:08 MST 2005

Bob Goddard wrote:

>On Monday 25 April 2005 08:56, Bharat M. Sarvan wrote:
>

>>Hello Everybody,
>>
>>                         I was going thru the C code of Asterisk. Does
>>anybody know how does one go about modifying the C code of Asterisk? Please
>>do reply.
>>

>How many times must you ask this?
>
>If you do not know how to edit a file then you have no chance of
>programming in C. <Flame suit on>

Bob and Chris,

1. I found only one question from him. Flame on: how many finger can you
see, when you show your thumb up ;-)

2. Even somebody would ask twenty times, than just don't answer.

3. In fact your answer is for me a so called "No-answer", because it
does not lead to a conclusion, but makes everybody laughing about you both.

4. It might be that English is not worded correct. The best way is
always to think positive and try to understand.
I am sure, that he was not asking how to use an editor. If we can make
sure that, what could be his question?

5. Maybe he was asking what to do with his changes? Maybe he was asking
for help in the code - code tree? It is just a wild guess.
However, it is sure, that nobody on the list has the right to shout to
another list participant.

Bob and Chris, there is REALLY NO REPLY NECESSARY.

Dear */Bharat,

you may ask your question at the developer list Asterisk-dev, where you
may find your answer. This list is for users. Here we do not change
codes, we use the code, that our developers have prepared for us. We
help each other to setup the system so that it is usable. We try to give
hints and solutions to problems or questions regarding the use of Asterisk.

bye

Ronald
/*