[Asterisk-Users] Red Alarm TE110P

Sukardi Shahdan shahdan_83 at yahoo.com
Wed May 25 02:54:07 MST 2005

hello there,

i also using the same board and configure for the E1
before this i also got the same problem.
what the problem are:

1. cabling
2. and the zaptel.conf
     span=1,1,0,ccs,hdb3,crc4
     bchan=1-15,17-31 # set this to 1-15,17-31 for E1
     dchan=16 # set this to 16 for E1

i get this from digium website and u must change a
little bit.

hopefully this will help u..
good luck..