[Asterisk-Users] Possible to send Calling Number as TON: international ?

Leon de Rooij leon at scarlet-internet.nl
Wed May 25 02:41:34 MST 2005

Hi all,

I have Asterisk working great for a while now, and until now, only
needed to forward calls which originate from one country (Holland, +31).
We have a Wildcard TE410P card and configured it in zapata.conf as:

switchtype: euroisdn
pridialplan: unknown
...etc

This was all fine, but now we want to also forward calls to the
voice-switch with a calling-number with a different country code.

So I tried setting the pridialplan to international which did change the
'Called-Number' to international, but the 'Calling-Number' stays at
national (as you can see in a piece of the log pasted below).

Is there any option which I can set to change the Calling-Number to
international as well ?

Thanks a lot,

Leon de Rooij
leon at scarlet-internet.nl

> Protocol Discriminator: Q.931 (8)  len=33
> Call Ref: len= 2 (reference 3/0x3) (Originator)
> Message type: SETUP (5)
> [04 03 80 90 a3]
> Bearer Capability (len= 5) [ Ext: 1  Q.931 Std: 0  Info transfer
capability: Speech (0)
>                              Ext: 1  Trans mode/rate: 64kbps,
circuit-mode (16)
>                              Ext: 1  User information layer 1: A-Law
(35)
> [18 03 a9 83 81]
> Channel ID (len= 5) [ Ext: 1  IntID: Implicit, PRI Spare: 0, Exclusive
Dchan: 0
>                        ChanSel: Reserved
>                       Ext: 1  Coding: 0   Number Specified   Channel
Type: 3
>                       Ext: 1  Channel: 1 ]
> [6c 0b 21 80 33 32 30 32 39 34 34 30 30]
> Calling Number (len=13) [ Ext: 0  TON: National Number (2)  NPI:
ISDN/Telephony Numbering Plan (E.164/E.163) (1)
>                           Presentation: Presentation permitted, user
number not screened (0) '320294400' ]
> [70 02 91 68]
> Called Number (len= 4) [ Ext: 1  TON: International Number (1)  NPI:
ISDN/Telephony Numbering Plan (E.164/E.163) (1) 'h' ]
> [a1]
> Sending Complete (len= 1)
    -- Called g1/h