[Asterisk-Users] HiPath 4000 and Asterisk

Ohad.Levy at infineon.com Ohad.Levy at infineon.com
Wed May 25 02:36:00 MST 2005

Hi all,

I'm trying to setup Asterisk trunk to Siemens HiPath 4000 V2.01

What would be the best way to do so? I am a bit confused because as far
as I've understand this PBX doesn't support H323, but I saw somewhere
someone who created a cornet trunk and it worked using H323.

So if anyone knows what I need to configure I would appreciate it.

I've read some information about the cornet connectivity which is in
development - does anyone knows the status of that?

Thanks!

Ohad