[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk SIP cannot restrict call from softphone before registration

Asterisk User asteriskhelp at gmail.com
Wed May 25 02:15:18 MST 2005

Hi all,

I have problem with my Asterisk.

I'm using the softphone Xten-Lite. I've removed the SIP client information in sip.conf. The softphone can't register to Asterisk, but it can make outgoing calls.

I've tried to add back the SIP client information into the sip.conf, but make a wrong password in the softphone. The registration and outgoing calls are failed as expected.

Any experts encountered such problem before ? Please kindly help ! Million thanks !!