[Asterisk-Users] echo problem

Terry H. Gilsenan thg at interoil.com
Tue May 24 21:50:33 MST 2005

Have you tried Xten's softphone for the ipaq? I am using it on a 5550 and a
6325 and the quality is as good as a regular phone. It just worked!

I had echo problems with sjphone on the 5550, and I never even tried it on
the 6325 because of that problem.

> I have looked into sjphone as the cause, after speaking with
> developers there it was suggested to see if my asterisk box
> is the cause.

Do you have echo problems with any of the other phones on your asterisk
server?