[Asterisk-Users] Analog Lines

Chris Mason lists at masonc.com
Tue May 24 18:48:01 MST 2005

I can put you in touch with a used equipment dealer that sells 24 port
Adtran channel banks for less than $500. I got one and there was one module
with 2 UBRt1E channels, he fedexed the 4 x FXO module to me in Anguilla
right away and didn't require the old one back. Great service andreliable
equipment, should make a channel bank the best choice for your installation.

Chris Mason
US Number: (646)722-0001 US Fax (815)301-9759
Skype: netconcepts