[Asterisk-Users] Cisco Config

Adam Collard acollard at erwireless.com
Tue May 24 16:46:00 MST 2005

Is anyone here familiar with configuring Cisco routers? I have a Cisco
3620 with 3x WIC-1DSU-T1, 1x 2FE-2W, and 1x 1E-2W. I have 2 T1 lines
being brought in by ACD.NET, a local CLEC. Within the next 3 months we
will be getting another line from them, as our bandwidth needs grow. I
am new to cisco and need help configuring this router. I am currently on
a 1M DSL line with them. The DSL modem is connected to my Microsoft
Windows 2003 Small Business Server which is hosting our email (Microsoft
Exchange Server) and Website (which is currently down for upgrades). I
am also running a Linux box with Asterisk at Home on it. I would like to
have the SBS server connected to the Ethernet port on the 1E-2W, the
Asterisk and VOIP Network Connected to one ethernet port on the 2FE-2W,
with firewall. The remaining port on the 2FE-2W I'd like, if possible,
to connect the DSL line to, for backup.

Adam Collard
General Manager, ER Wireless
(800) 757-5669 x4861