[Asterisk-Users] origination providers

Michael D Schelin mike at shelcomm.com
Tue May 24 16:35:06 MST 2005

Hello All, After a wonderful conversation with Mr. O'Shield he asked me
to inform the Asterisk community that we run an SS7 network with Los
Angeles Area trunks and DID's that we can supply with *_F__ixed costs
and NO per minute charges_* on our inbound trunks.   Calls include
caller ID.  Also we can supply Co-Location, Power, and a fixed amount of
non shared Internet bandwidth.  This can be used for Calling card
providers or call centers. We are tied onto the Verizon Backbone. Please
call Michael Schelin at ShellTel 626-814-2354 for more information.

>>> tel:+1-646-382-7220 (mobile)