[Asterisk-Users] Re: Red Alarm TE110P

Remco Barende asterisk at barendse.to
Tue May 24 14:33:20 MST 2005

Hi all!

*Very* happy to report that it is working now :)

Indeed for a Dutch (KPN) PRI it seems that you must always connect the
TE110P to the HDSL desktop unit, not directly to the telco line!

For the connection HDSL -> TE110P a standard ethernet patch cable did the
trick.

Thanks for all that replied, especially Ron Arts!!

Remco