[Asterisk-Users] origination providers

Ed Greenberg edg at greenberg.org
Tue May 24 14:16:15 MST 2005

Hi Mike,

Understand that your supplier will be paying by the minute.

What you want is your suppliers worst nightmare. Fixed income and variable
(increasing) costs, both to his upstream provider and also in bandwidth,
both network and computer.

Many of us will be happy to supply you with as many simultaneous calls as
you can handle, but we'd all want to be paid in proportion to your usage,
or we'd be out of business.

Best,
</edg>

--On Tuesday, May 24, 2005 4:10 PM -0400 mike castleman