[Asterisk-Users] G729 and XTen Pro

Matthew Boehm mboehm at cytelcom.com
Tue May 24 13:28:20 MST 2005

Anyone used the combination above? We are and it sounds like crap. The audio
drops out in regular intervals which suggests that someone's g729 isn't
doing its job correctly.

I'm blameing XTen cause when I make a ulaw call that gets converted to 729
using digium's 729, calls sound fine.

Anyone else? Similar experiences?

-Matthew

Matthew Boehm, IT Director                    Cypress Telecommunications
mboehm at cytelcom.com                   3838 N. Sam Houston Parkway E #400
T: 832-200-8640 x3044                                  Houston, TX 77032

My girlfriend was recently diagnosed with multiple personality disorder;
 When she called yesterday, my CallerID box exploded.