[Asterisk-Users] Key Rotary Lines ?

Manjit Riat manjit at riat.net
Tue May 24 12:53:03 MST 2005

Looking to install asterisk for a client and was shopping around for prices
for 6 POTS lines with or an integrated T1 with voice and data. I called up
Sprint  and I told the sales rep that there was going to be a Phone system
she said that they would have to install "key" rotary lines and then I told
the rep that I needed two more lines with hunt group and she told me that
would be regular rotary lines. The key rotary lines are 2$ more than regular
lines and she didn't know what the difference was. Are those lines just
another way for sprint to make money? Will they work with asterisk?

Thanx