[Asterisk-Users] origination providers

mike castleman mlc at democracynow.org
Tue May 24 12:00:16 MST 2005

hi folks,

Has anyone found a good (and, ideally, cheap -- we don't really want any
per-minute charges) origination provider which can handle a moderate
number of simultaneous incoming calls (to the same, single DID)?

Many of the providers I've tried contacting either won't call me back,
or want me to sign an NDA just to get a rate quote, or some other
bullshit. Most of the providers whose rates are plainly posted on their
website have a limit of at most 4 or 6 simultaneous calls, which is not
likely to be enough for the application I'm considering.

You can reply off-list or on-list, as you prefer.

many thanks,
mike

--
mike castleman