[Asterisk-Users] MySQL Support For OS X

Kyle Loree asterisk at loree.ca
Tue May 24 10:34:47 MST 2005

Michael,

I think this is not really an asterisk related post.
Next time use a mysql list or google, or your own research.

You can install mysql from source using Fink on OS X.

http  fink.sf.net

Or, if you wanted, you could go to the Mysql downloads page and there
is a binary there.

Mysql is not installed on client as default, however it is on the
server edition of tiger.

All of this can be found with a simple web search.