[Asterisk-Users] spandsp issue

pbx at itsngroup.com pbx at itsngroup.com
Tue May 24 07:01:03 MST 2005

The patch is not that much.

I just opened it up - and then typed in the patch information into the
Makefile manually.

I have to do this for another application, so it wasn't that hard to do.

Even if i tried to "copy / paste" it would complain (the make process) on
the app_txfax.so : app_txfax.c
     $solink blah blah blah

seems it needs a TAB on the next line, and a simple cut and paste doesn't
preserve that, so it compains about missing a separator..

so i just typed it in manually - Power of VI :)

HTH

Ben