[Asterisk-Users] t38modem

Matthew junkmailtrapenator at gmail.com
Tue May 24 05:43:25 MST 2005

Well I've been trying to get faxing over regular h323 to work, and the
sending part hasn't been working too well. And since t38modem has t38
support it seems like it'd be more reliable for faxing so I thought it
might make sense if there was some sort of t38modem channel in
asterisk. How to acctually implament this though, I have no idea.