[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Project Consultant/Parner Wanted

lonnie at outstep.com lonnie at outstep.com
Tue May 24 03:50:12 MST 2005

Thanks you for your interest in our project.

Effectively we are looking to set up a small functioning "demo" site so
that we can show some investors as to the potential and future of VoIP
digital communications.

The ultimate goals of the service is establish presence that can grow into
a large business like Vonage, DialPad, Skype and the like where home, and
business, users can subscribe for an alternative and better
telecommunications services than they are receiving currently.

Could you please tell me more about you and your current service. Also,
where you are located and what might you also expect from a partnership
with us as well?

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you soon,
Lonnie